:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQs Bilingual Glossary 中文版 RSS
font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Pop-up print setting
Where can the foreign business get the information regarding VAT refunds for foreign businesses engaging in exhibitions?

The foreign business can via-email at the website of Ministry of Finance<www.etax.nat.gov.tw>Exhibitors' VAT Refund System to get the "Article 7-1 of Value-added and Non-value-added Business Tax Act", "The Regulations Governing the Claiming of VAT Refunds for Goods And Services Eligible for VAT Purchase by Enterprises, Institutions, Organizations or Associations Engaging in Exhibition or Temporary Commercial Activities Within the Territory of the ROC" and the related tax refunds guidelines and application forms.

Last updated:2018-02-01