:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQs Bilingual Glossary 中文版 RSS
font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Pop-up print setting
Where can aliens file their individual income tax returns?

1.Aliens should file their income tax returns to the jurisdictional district tax authority(based on the residence address on their Alien Resident Certificate).

2.Aliens residing in Taipei City and Kaohsiung City should file their returns to the Taipei National Tax Administration and Kaohsiung National Tax Administration. Other aliens residing in Taiwan should file their returns at the branch offices and service centers of the National Tax Administration.

Last updated:2018-02-01