:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQs Bilingual Glossary 中文版 RSS
font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Pop-up print setting
What kinds of papers and documents should be submitted when filing individual income tax?

  A valid passport, tax withholding statement, dividend voucher, certificate of residence and certificate of earnings paid abroad for services performed in the ROC are basic data. However, if a taxpayer with special qualifications wants to apply for tax exemptions or deductions, the proper documents of evidence should be submitted to the tax authorities for tax assessment.

Last updated:2018-02-01